UDC is able to provide a range of services relative to the main aircraft types in common usage throughout the world, including Mi-17 and Mi-24/35 helicopter types, Antonov An-12, An-24, An-32 transport aircraft and L-39 trainer / ground attack aircraft.
Some of the main UDC USA aviation services are listed below:
- Helicopter and aircraft overhaul
- Avionics suite and weapons upgrades
- OEM aircraft spare parts supply
- Parts repair and return to user
- Mi-17 crew training including ICAO Level D Simulator
- Maintenance and ground crew training programs in customer country
- Turnkey maintenance and repair facilities for Mi-17 helicopter operators
- Assistance in certification of Mil helicopter upgrades with the Mil Bureau
UDC stocks millions of dollars’ worth of long lead time or difficult to find aircraft spare parts and special tools
UDC USA maintains close relationships with a network of aircraft manufacturing and overhaul centers, including engine plants and OEM’s. Our history and reputation with these facilities permits UDC a delivery schedule improvement over our competitors.
This in depth knowledge of the capabilities and current workload capacity of the various plants enables UDC to determine the right center to meet client budget and delivery schedule requirements.
In conjunction with dedicated warehousing storage and logistics facilities maintained under UDC group control in Slovakia and the United Arab Emirates, the company is able to offer a unique sourcing and delivery capability for aircraft spares to most destinations worldwide.
AIRCRAFT OEM SPARE PARTS SUPPLY AND OVERHAUL
UDC has been successfully supplying OEM approved aviation spare parts since 2007 and is currently one of the main suppliers of aircraft spare parts under US Government programs in Afghanistan. UDC has supplied over 5,000 line items representing tens of thousands of individual aviation spare parts for Mi-17, Mi-24/35, An-12, An-24 and An-32 aircraft types.